Alleee and Franc's
INSOLITOLOGY

Back to the front page

taylor kalin



Taylor is a nice 14 year old who emailed us to tell us the TRVTH about Jesus Christ.


From: "taylor kalin"

hello im taylor kalin from washington i dont know if this is spam nut ill tell you hell is a place God created for the demons and saton.. and he never intended us to go there.. when god casted the saten out of hevan who used to be a great angle who thought he was better than god he was sent to hell and other angles who went with the devil to hell turned into demonds.. now satan is trying to get as many followers so when god takes over he and everyone in hell will be completley killed and when you die if you havnt asked jesus in your heart you will go to hell and burn eternally in a lake of fire and when you ask jesus in your heat you will go to hevan and live with God foever and you asked what is in beetween when you die and hell you will go to a angle and if your name is in the book of life you will go to hevan or if it isan t you will go to hell and the only way to get your name in the book is to ask God into your life



Thanks Taylor


> hello im taylor kalin from washington i dont know if this is spam nut

Taylor, since when have you had a spam that responds to a letter YOU sent? Spam is an email that is sent out blind to hundreds, if not thousands, of email addresses. Usually spam mail has worse misspellings than even your letter.

> ill tell you hell is a place God created for the demons and saton.. and he never intended us to go there..

"Satan." I have heard this silly idea that "god never intended." Taylor, do you know one thing your bible says about God? It says that God is "omniscient." That means that God knows everything in the universe, past, present, and future. That means that before God made us, He already knew everything that we were going to do. He also knew if we would believe in him or not. God watches you masturbating every day, Taylor! He's more powerful than Santa Claus! If you think about it for a minute, you realize that God DID intend for me to go to hell, because he "has a plan." Did you know that? Part of "God's plan" is for me to go to hell. You are trying to say to me that god "can't help it." What kind of god is that, Taylor? Since when, Taylor, have God's hands been tied?

If you think about this a little longer, Taylor, you realize that it doesn't make sense. What DOES make sense is that there is no god, no demons, and no hell.

> when god casted the saten out of hevan

"When God cast Satan out of heaven..." I have read this part of the bible, too, Taylor! Did you know that in the early part of the bible, like in the book of Ezekiel, "satan" was not just one person. If you read VERY CAREFULLY, you realize that "a satan" was ANYBODY who was "against god," or even, if you read closer, "against the armies of Israel." There were very many people who were like that. They were all "satans." Again, God meant for many people to go to hell. So did Jesus. If you were to read the bible, you would read about how Jesus tells parables, because they are confusing to everyone but his disciples. He said in the bible that he did this on purpose, so that not very many people would go to heaven. Jesus wanted people to burn in the lake of fire after he came back from the dead and had the big war called "Armaggeddon."

> who used to be a great angle who thought he was better than god

No, Taylor. You did not read the bible. LUCIFER was an "angel" who loved God very very much. God commanded Lucifer and all the angels that they only worship Him. But then God made Man, and changed his mind. He told the angels that they were to serve man. Lucifer said "no, lord, I shall only serve you." God was so mad, he dumped him and said "Get out of my sight!" and he cast Lucifer into Hell. Lucifer was god's favorite, but God dumped him like a bad relationship.

> he was sent to hell and other angles who went with the devil to hell turned into demonds..


The angels were turned into demons because , according to Scripture, they taught man how to use paint, wear jewelry and makeup, and map the stars. Those angels had sex with earth women and forced them to give birth to giants. (It's in Genesis, Taylor.) The giants had sex with the oxen and ate people. So to punish them, they were turned into "demons." Not demonds. Isn't this a silly story? It's in there, Taylor, but you didn't know that.

> now satan is trying to get as many followers so when god takes over he and everyone in hell will be completley killed


Where does it say this? It's not Satan, Taylor. It's supposedly "The Liar." Nowhere does it say this is Satan. This idea was written by nuns and monks in medieval times. That means around the 1300's. That's a long time ago when people killed Jews and persecuted people they thought were witches because they either didn't like them, or they were senile. They burned people. Then they wrote Christian stories that aren't in the bible, and everyone believes them--even though these monks and priests were corrupt and scary. Do you know what they did to the jews back then, Taylor? It's terrible.

> and when you die if you havnt asked jesus in your heart you will go to hell and burn eternally in a lake of fire and when you ask jesus in your heat you will go to hevan and live with God foever and you asked what is in beetween when you die and hell you will go to a angle and if your name is in the book of life you will go to hevan or if it isan t you will go to hell and the only way to get your name in the book is to ask God into your life


That's nice, Taylor. But it isn't true. There is no book, and there are no angels. What other things do you believe, Taylor? Do you believe in Noah's Ark? People who believe in Noah's Ark don't have a good imagination--but I can help you. Outside the ark, there were many, many people killed. All the anuimals and plants were killed, and many little children. Boys your age. How could they have done something SO BAD that God had to drown them, cruelly? What can a baby do that deserves this, Taylor? A horse? A puppy? Did you know that back then, people lived in cities as big as 40,000 people? They had public swimming pools, and backyards in their houses. There were moms and dads, and big brothers with pets. They played with toys.
Inside the ark, it would have been packed with animals. Do you know what they do in farms where they have herds of cattle? They have big machines to take care of all the poop. You can't go inside the building with the door closed, or you could die. Poop causes something called "methane gas." The ark windows would not have been enough to allow enough air, because the rain had to be SO STRONG in order to cover the earth, that it would have had to be like Niagara falls everywhere. So the people in the ark, 8 people, could not have been able to dispose of all the poop fast enough. And the urine. And all the many thousands of flies.
Yet, Taylor, after the flood, the civilizations that existed have gone right along exactly as they were, as if not AL THE PEOPE ON EARTH WERE KILLED. The civilizations just went right one, progressing from the Copper Age to the bronze age. There was no break, no loss of population at that time. This story is false. Not to mention the ridiculous ideas of how the two penguins got back to the south pole, Taylor. What did they do, Taylor? Did they waddle to the shore and swim to antarctica? Were they carrying the Koalas on their backs?

I don't think you will be able to handle this long letter, but it was worth a shot. Taylor, I see that you are about at a 5th-grade level. My advice is to read, read, read, as much as possible. Stop worrying about the demons and Satan. They are about as real as Freddy Krueger. Just try to be as good a person as you can, work hard, and enjoy your life.

From: "taylor kalin"

foe oni i never wrote you a email about this and i tryiing to help you you are wrong about all this yes theres a book yes there are angles you are really bad at trying to make me change my faith everything you said has no proof and according to me this is spam if i never asked for it i think you need to pray i know this because i go to a christian school..

Taylor


> foe oni i never wrote you a email about this

CORRECTION: "For one thing, I never wrote you an email about this." That would be an acceptible sentence. But yes, you did. You said I was going to hell if I didn't believe in God. It was about one of my websites. I think it was http://www.insolitology.com
You also said I was crazy. Get it right.

> and i tryiing to help you you are wrong about all this

CORRECTION: "...but I am trying to help you! You are wrong about this."
Read your bible, Taylor. It's all in there. What I told you is from YOUR bible.

> yes theres a book yes there are angles

CORRECTION: "Yes, there's a book. Yes, there are angels."
I agree. Yes, there is a terrible book called The Holy Bible" full of bad morals and silly fairy-tales you believe in because your parents told you to. Yes, there are angles. 180 degree, 90 degree, Acute and obtuse angles.

> you are really bad at trying to make me change my faith everything you said has no proof

CORRECTION: "You are really bad at trying to make me change my faith. Everything you said has no proof." I'm very good at trying a lot of things. However, I am not trying to MAKE you do anything. You have to be willing to question what the big people say sometimes, in order to be an adult one day.

Do you realize how ironic what you said is? There IS proof, Taylor. What I told you is in your bible. All you need to do is read it. If you decide not to read it and see for yourself, Taylor, I am forced to think you are not a christian at all.

> and according to me this is spam if i never asked for it

You wrote ME first, kiddo. Yes, you asked for it, and I am giving it to you.

> i think you need to pray i know this because i go to a christian school..

CORRECTION: "I think you need to pray." I know this because I went to a Christian school." You don't need to go to a christian school, kiddo, to know that praying is part of the christian religion. However, I am not a christian. I DID go to a christian school, where I learned to write and spell before I was 6 years old.

Your christian school is not a good school, Taylor. How do I know this? Well, you can't write or spell. A good school would teach you this. But you don't realize christian schools do not teach the bible, because they are afraid of losing your parents' dollars. Pick it up, Taylor. If you are not afraid to learn what your religion is trying to tell you. But I can tell you're afraid to read the bible, because you think I might be telling you the truth about some of the things it says in there. You're young yet, Taylor. What are you, 11 or 12? You still have a good chance of getting away from this terrible religion.

From: "taylor kalin"

ok you are a freaking ass hole trying to tell me all this and for your info in 14 and probly smarter than you in everyway im sorry i cant help you anymore i i can tell you you ass hole your going to HELL and may God be with you you Bitch and all those cuse wordl are coming from my heart....

Taylor


Alleee handled this one. We lost the initial exchange but you get the gist of this intellectual giant... He will grow up to be President material.



review written by Alleee, 11/2004.

Back to the front page